Sunday, September 30, 2012

Overcomer



So often we allow ourselves to be overcome by the things of this world. Many of these things can be so powerful like depression, anxiety and so much more. I know at some points in your life it may seem impossible to get through a difficult situation, change habits you have created or just truly believe that YOU deserve a better life. I know this because this was ME!

My journey this past year has been such an eye opener. I had to quit running from the person I used to be and face her straight on. I had to know that I am not defined  by the mistakes I've made in my life but by the Woman of God that lives inside of me. When I stop listening to the world and listening to my Heavenly Father I can see things so clearly.

Because I serve a great God I can overcome anything! At the moment I start to feel weak I have to get on my knees and pray for strength.

"Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4.


No comments:

Post a Comment