Saturday, September 8, 2012

Who knew working out could be so much FUN!

I'm 60 days into ChaLEAN Extreme and loving my results! You workout 5 days a week with 3 weight training days and 2 cardio days. Since I've built my stamina up I wanted to incorporate more cardio to my workouts so I ordered Turbo Jam!


I decided to do the longest workout in the program "Cardio Party" which is 40 minutes.





I have never done such a FUN workout before! The music was great and the moves were a great combination of kickboxing and dancing! I have never been a cardio girl before but I think I just found a way to incorporate efficient cardio into my workouts routine. There is not alot of jumping which is good with my foot since I'm still dealing with residual tendonitis and plantar fascitis from my recent foot fracture. 

Thank you Chalene for providing such a FUN way to workout! By the time it was over I was smiling, feeling great and not wanting to stop!


Want to see what I'm talking about. Check out this video!



If this looks like a program you want to try yourself you have two options:

1) Just order the program.
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/TurboJam?referringRepId=140129

2) Order a Challenge Pack, which includes everything in the program plus a month supply of Shakeology to start your nutrition off right and help shed the pounds even faster!You SAVE money buy ordering the Challenge Pack!
http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPTJ160?referringRepId=140129

No comments:

Post a Comment